My World 7

I was born here, in Spain, but my mother is from Argentina, and there lives almost all my family. Every year I travel there to visit them with my mom and we usually spend a whole month there, that's why I love this country so much.

When I go there I visit a lot of places, from the city to the fields, from the desert to the mountain and from the beach to the jungle. My grandmother lives in the middle of the city of Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. I normally spend there a few days, there are many things to do there but it's a little bit chaotic, so we prefer to go to the countryside to visit her sister. There, my grandmother's sister has a terrain full of horses and cows, she also grows soya and corn and I love helping her in the farmland. Sometimes we go to visit my grandmother's brothers, they live in Mar de Plata, a big city known by its beach and port. Also, we often go to see my grandfather to Trelew, it's a village far away from Buenos Aires, in the south. There, we enjoy spending time with him and doing trips to see the whales, dolphins, and penguins that live there.

This country is simply magnific, there's plenty of amazing places to see and activities to do, I think that the wildness of Argentina makes it very special. Also, the food is really tasty and natural but the charm of this place is the culture, the traditions, and the people, there the people live from agronomy and agriculture what makes it very rural. There's still plenty of things that I want to experience there and what's more important is that I do it with my family, that's why I hope that this actual situation can go better for going there!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Is your dream possible?

My World 8