My World 8

It's been about more than one month since we started being confined because of the world’s COVID-19 situation. These days at home have made me realize that we really don’t appreciate what we have until we lose it. I have become aware that I even prefer waking up very early to go to school, seeing my friends, and going out with them.

Dealing with this circumstance is very difficult but mainly is very boring and sometimes stressful, but even so, it has good things, I am personally lucky because I live with my mother and uncles in a house with a garden and not everyone has it. These days I’m doing school homework, I think that doing homework threw internet is easier than by paper and written, but nevertheless is better learning in class, with real people. Also, due to the fact that I have finished my favorite TV show, Vikings, I'm watching Riverdale, one of my most liked and loved series, and yesterday I started the third season, I find it so thrilling and sometimes I watch it in English. I am used to watching it at night so during the day I usually do sport with my family, when the weather’s nice we go out in the garden and we do some CrossFit exercises, when it’s rainy we do it threw some gym’s video tutorials. All the weekends we have dinner all together and we end up playing some games, such as the “Uno” or “the Virus”, It’s really fun. 

Maybe the confinement is not bad at all, thanks to it I am spending more time with my family and getting to know them better, but I really still want to go out.  



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Is your dream possible?