My World 6

Onha is my dog, she is an 11 years old Bull Terrier all white with a dark brown spot in the eye. My family and I adopted her when she was only 1 year old, she was a very playful and energetic puppy.

I remember the first day I met her, I was a child as well, I was with my stepfather at my village's beach and my mother came with a surprise behind her, Onha. I was really happy for having her, I had always had fishes or cats and I wanted a more companion pet.

Two years later, we moved to a bigger house and we thought that we could have a new partner for her and we decided to adopt a new dog. We first had one week a dog of the dog pound. He was nice to her and to women but he had a problem with men, he was very aggressive to them and we decided that we couldn't have him. Afterwards, we met Dealer, he was a homeless white Bull Terrier with also a brown spot in the eye and another one in the ear and we decided to adopt him.

Onha and he became mates, they sometimes had fights but that's normal in dogs. I remember that he was clumsier and more active than her, she was calmer, but I  loved both equally. I used to take them for a walk and I threw them sticks because they loved it. People were scared of them, they didn't are pushy but their breed is known as a dangerous one, so I even felt protected with them.

Unfortunately three years ago Dealer died, he fell from my balcony. At that moment I wasn't there, I was in Argentina and I regret it a lot, I wish I could, at least, had said goodbye to him. I miss him a lot but now the only thing I can do is taking care of Onha, she is really old and she's sick, but I hope she will get better.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Is your dream possible?

My World 8