My World 4

Ainhoa is one of my best friends, I could say that she is like my twin. We know each other since a lot of time because we went to the nursery together but then we separated ourselves because we went to different schools when we grew up.Several years later we met each other in the high school here, in Castelló d’Empúries, but we lost our contact. We started meeting again when I started horse riding, we rode at the same pony club and we always coincided. Then, one month later I moved out to her village, Sant Pere. Since then we go together everywhere and I love spending time with her.

She is one of the kindest and loyalest person I have ever met in my life, she always tries her best and she always cares about me and her friends. Ainhoa could look rude when you first meet her, but when she get to know her she is a sweetheart. We have a lot of things in common, and we laugh until we can’t no more watching TV programs as Ladybug. She really is my motivation in everything I can’t do, because she is always there supporting and helping me when I need her and even when I don’t, I just can’t love her more.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Is your dream possible?

My World 8