Is your dream possible?

Two years ago, I started horse riding and I really love it. These last months I improved a lot my riding skills and next year I want to do showjumping but for doing it I still have to improve.

My heroine is my grandmother and she is my biggest role model. If I want to be a showjumper I will have to fall, but as my grandmother taught me I always have to stand up. My personality, from the Animal in you test, is a dog personality, which means I am an optimistic and sympathetic person. With those qualities I know that I will always want to get a better horse riding position and I will try to improve. In this sport it is very important the contact with the animal, my highest intelligence is the naturalist one and that helps me a lot riding because I have a better relationship with the horse.

I think that my dream is possible, in fact I almost fulfilled it. There's a lot of people that is helping me and suporting me to make my dream come true. I am very motivated!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My World 8